To preserve our World Heritage legacy for generations to come, the World Heritage Centre partners with a diverse range of stakeholders, governments, international governmental organizations, civil society and the private sector dedicated to promote the 1972 Convention and reinforce the conservation of UNESCO World Heritage sites.
These alliances reflect a commitment to long-term sustainable development of the natural and cultural characteristics for which sites are inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
In order to obtain information about our ongoing partnership projects, specific cooperation possibilities and modalities or inquire on how to become a partner for the conservation of World Heritage, please contact
World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation Initiative (PACT)
World Heritage Centre, UNESCO
- Partners for World Heritage meet in Istanbul during 40th Committee Session 25-Jul-2016
- Panasonic World Heritage 2015 Calendar in paper, online and tablet PC app formats now available 22-Dec-2014
- Panasonic hosts event for environmental education at Ogasawara Islands World Heritage site 05-Aug-2014
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion 22-Jun-2014-22-Jun-2014
- Second global World Heritage marine site managers meeting 18-Oct-2013-20-Oct-2013