Décisions du Comité
CONF 202 VII.4
[Uniquement en anglais] Requests for International Assistance
UNIQUEMENT EN ANGLAIS
Guinea - Assessment of the State of Conservation of Mt. Nimba Strict Nature Reserve and Institutional Strengthening of the Centre for Environmental Management of Mt. Nimba - US$ 30,000
The Bureau authorized the Chairperson to approve up to an amount of US$ 30,000 for the request described in WHC-2000/CONF.202/12, subject to the Centre and the State Party co-operating to prepare a detailed budget breakdown and to achieve cost-savings for vehicle repairs, fuel costs, and the final report production.
Kenya - Preparation of a Management Plan for Mt. Kenya National Park/Natural Forest - US$ 25,000
The Bureau approved an amount of US$ 25,000 for the request as described in the WHC-2000/CONF.202/12.
Kenya - Preparation of a Management Plan for Sibiloi/Central Islands National Parks - US$ 25,300
The Bureau approved an amount of US$ 25,300 for the request, as described in WHC-2000/CONF.202/12.
Madagascar - Building Capacity for World Heritage Area Planning in Southern Madagascar - US$ 30,000
The Bureau approved US $30,000 as a contribution towards direct costs for the project, as described in WHC-2000/CONF.202/12.
Malawi - Capacity Building for Lake Malawi National Park - Recommended approval to Committee
The Bureau recommended approval of US$ 37,094 by the Committee at its twenty-fourth session for the request as described in WHC-2000/CONF.202/12.
Latvia - Digitizing Works on Computers for all existing utilities networks located in the Old Town of Riga - US$ 27,000
Latvia - Carrying out archaeological and historical investigations in the centre of the Old Town of Riga - US$ 29,579
The Bureau approved US$ 27,000 for the request as described in WHC-2000/CONF.202/12.
Turkmenistan - Technical Support for monitoring the principal earthen architectural monuments within Ancient Merv - US$ 30,000
The Bureau approved US$ 30,000 for the request as described in WHC-2000/CONF.202/12, subject to the State Party paying its dues to the World Heritage Fund, and requesting the Centre to co-ordinate the implementation of the activity in close collaboration with the State Party and CRATerre.
Assistance Internationale (8)
- Digitizing Works on Computers for all existing Utilities Networks located in 15 hectares of the Old Town of Riga (2000 / Lettonie)
- Carrying out Archeological and Historical Investigations in the very Centre of Riga (2000 / Lettonie)
- Technical Assistance for Building Capacity for World Heritage Area Planning in Southern Madagascar (2000 / Madagascar)
- Evaluation mission to mount Nimba World Heritage site inscribed in the List of World Heritage in Danger, and Institutional support to the Centre for the Mount Nimba enviroment (2000 / Guinée)
- Management Planning Proposal for " Mount Kenya National Park/Natural Forest World Heritage Site Management Plan" (2000 / Kenya)
- Management Plan Project: "Sibiloi/Central Island National Parks World Heritage Site Management Plan" (2000 / Kenya)
- Technical support for the monitoring of principle earthen architectural monuments within Ancient Merv (PARTIALLY IMPLEMENTED IN 2000) (2000 / Turkménistan)
- Capacity Building for Lake Malawi National Park (2000 / Malawi)
Document original de la décision
Contexte de la décision