41st session of the Committee
2-12 July 2017
Download working documents
State of Conservation Reports, Mission reports, Clarification Maps.
Consult the Provisional Agenda and Timetable....
All about the 41st World Heritage Committee session as well as important information on the programme and conference venue.
Find a list of relevant contacts for specific requests to the organisers of the 41st World Heritage Committee session
the World Heritage Committe
Nominations to be examined and inscribed properties
Angola, Azerbaijan, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Cuba, Finland, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Tunisia, Turkey, United Republic of Tanzania, Viet Nam, Zimbabwe
|Republic of Korea||2013-2017||2017|
|United Republic of Tanzania||2015-2019||2019|
- Heritage experts meet to examine update of World Heritage policy on climate change Friday, 27 October 2017
- State of conservation of the World Heritage Property "Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites" (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) Tuesday, 26 September 2017
- State of Conservation of “Białowieża Forest” Thursday, 20 July 2017
- Close of World Heritage Committee session in Krakow, after inscription of 21 new sites on UNESCO’s World Heritage List Wednesday, 12 July 2017
- Gelati Monastery, Georgia, removed from UNESCO’s List of World Heritage in Danger Monday, 10 July 2017
- ‘Culture : Urban Future’ - The Role of Cultural Heritage for Sustainable Local Development 06-Jul-2017-06-Jul-2017
- Site Managers Forum 30-Jun-2017-06-Jul-2017
- World Heritage Young Professionals Forum 2017 25-Jun-2017-04-Jul-2017
- Information and exchange session and Orientation session on the occasion of 41st session of the World Heritage Committee 23-May-2017-23-May-2017
- Call for applications: World Heritage Young Professionals Forum 2017 01-Mar-2017-03-Apr-2017