Décision : 17 EXT BUR V.A.1.2.5
[Uniquement en anglais] Examination of requests for International Assistance - Mount Nimba (Guinea)
A. NATURAL HERITAGE
A.1 Requests on which the Bureau took a decision
A.1.2 Technical co-operation
A.1.2.5 Mount Nimba (Guinea)
The Bureau examined a request for US$45,000 for the World Heritage Site in Danger. It recommended a reduction of the project to US$30,000 and deferred a decision until the monitoring report is presented at the seventeenth session of the Committee.