Décisions du Comité
CONF 007 IX.18/19
[Uniquement en anglais] Requests for technical co-operation and training
18. The Bureau examined document SC-88/CONF.007/9 presenting requests for technical cooperation and training under the World Heritage Fund.
19. The following requests were approved by the Bureau:
1. Consultancy services for the preparation of a plan for Royal Chitwan National Park (Nepal) and purchase of equipment for implementing 3 prototype projects recommended by the plan: $30,000
2. Financial contribution to the purchase of a "UNIMOG", an all-terrain vehicle, for use in field training activities at the Mweka College of African Wildlife Management (Tanzania): $30,000
3. Purchase of 2 portable micro-earthquake systems and a micro-climatological device for the Temple of Apollo Epicurius at Bassae (Greece): $30,000