37th session of the World Heritage Committee
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
17-27 June 2013
The 37th session of the World Heritage Committee hold in the Kingdom of Cambodia, in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap-Angkor, from 16th to 27th June 2013.
The 37th session was organized by UNESCO and the National Commission of Cambodia with the support of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers.
Algeria, Cambodia, Colombia, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Germany, India, Iraq, Japan, Malaysia, Mali, Mexico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
|United Arab Emirates||2009-2013||2013|
- State of conservation of Alto Douro Wine Region (Portugal) Tuesday, 17 May 2016
- Report published on the initiative "Engaging Local Communities in the Stewardship of World Heritage" (COMPACT) Tuesday, 6 August 2013
- UNESCO Director-General deplores the escalation of violence and the damage to World Heritage in Syria Tuesday, 16 July 2013
- Closing ceremony of World Heritage Committee brings to life the ancient culture of Angkor Friday, 28 June 2013
- Sites in Ukraine, the Iran and the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List Sunday, 23 June 2013
- Towards an Action Plan for World Heritage in Latin America and the Caribbean 2014-2024 23-Apr-2014-25-Apr-2014
- International World Heritage Youth Forum: Living with Heritage: Temple, Environment and People (T.E.P.) 08-Jun-2013-17-Jun-2013
- Orientation Session for Members of the World Heritage Committee 31-Jan-2013-31-Jan-2013
- Final Meeting of the Second Cycle of the Periodic Reporting Exercise for Latin America and the Caribbean, 3-5 December 2012, Santiago, Chile 02-Dec-2012-05-Dec-2012