Mauro Rosi joined UNESCO in 1990 after completing his studies in Philosophy and acquiring professional experience in the fields of journalism and communication in Italy. He has held diverse positions within the Culture Sector, mainly as a programme specialist dealing with topics such as creative industries, cultural policies, and the integration of cultural dimension in urban planning. He joined the World Heritage Centre in July 2014.
- Symposium “Rallying for the protection of culture and heritage in SIDS under a sustainable 21st-century climate change agenda” Wednesday, 31 May 2017
- Second workshop on the World Heritage Convention held in Trinidad and Tobago Wednesday, 9 November 2016
- Multimedia exhibition "World Heritage in Latin America and the Caribbean" 29-May-2017-02-Jun-2017
- Information session for the Students of ITC/ILO Master in "World Heritage and Cultural Projects for Development" 03-Mar-2016
- Sub-Regional meeting on the Caribbean Action Plan for World Heritage 2014-2019 26-Nov-2014-28-Nov-2014