The World Heritage Committee,
- Having examined Document WHC/19/43.COM/11B,
- Recalling Decisions 35 COM 12B, 37 COM 13, 39 COM 12, 40 COM 12 and 42 COM 11 adopted at its 35th (UNESCO, 2011), 37th (Phnom Penh, 2013), 39th (Bonn, 2015), 40th (Istanbul/UNESCO, 2016) and 42nd (Manama, 2018) sessions respectively;
- Thanks the Government of Australia and the Government of the Republic of Korea for their commitment and financial contribution in view of the development of the World Heritage Policy Compendium funded by Australia and the Policy Compendium Online Tool, funded by the Republic of Korea;
- Commends the Expert Working Group and the World Heritage Centre for their commitment and efforts in improving the first draft and finalizing the World Heritage Policy Compendium;
- Also commends the World Heritage Centre for successfully developing a user-friendly and easily accessible World Heritage Policy Compendium Online Tool and for successfully carrying out inclusive consultations with World Heritage stakeholders and welcomes the constructive positive feedback received;
- Endorses the World Heritage Policy Compendium and requests the World Heritage Centre to keep it regularly updated.