Sub-Regional Workshop on Young People’s World Heritage Education Kit
Cette page n'est pas intégralement disponible en français, vous pouvez la consulter en anglais.
Belize City, Belize, 14-16 October 1999
Both students and teachers acquired new skills to access information on World cultural and natural heritage as well as in other sectors of life. Students estimated that they gained self-esteem, ambition and improved their ability to think, reason and work together during the workshop.
- UNESCO World Heritage Centre;
- Belize National Commission for UNESCO;
- Ministry if Education and Sports (Belize);
- Office of UNESCO sub-regional adviser for culture in the Caribbean;
- Office of UNESCO Associated Schools Project Network (ASPnet)
Belize, Dominica, Guyana, Jamaica, the Netherlands Antilles (Curacao), St. Kitts/Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, and Trinidad and Tobago.
Students and teachers from the countries represented and ASPnet and UNESCO experts from the educational sectors.