Properties inscribed on the World Heritage List (2)
Map is loading.. please wait
Properties submitted on the Tentative List (2)
A Tentative List is an inventory of those properties which each State Party intends to consider for nomination. More about the Tentative List Process...
Ratification of the Convention:
Wednesday, 1 July 1987
Mrs Adelle M. Sock
Chargée d'Affaires a.i.
Permanent Delegation of the Gambia to UNESCO
- UNESCO Worldwide (UNESCO/BPI)
- Intangible Cultural Heritage (UNESCO/CLT/ITH)
- Cultural Heritage Laws Database (UNESCO/CLT/NATLAWS)
- Ratified Convention (UNESCO/LA)
- Biosphere Reserves (UNESCO/SC)
- Documents & Publications (UNESCO/UNESDOC)
- Multimedia Archives (UNESCO/MSS/BKI/ISS)