41. On the basis of the recommendations of the working group, the Committee approved the following technical co-operation requests:
- Bulgaria - Boyana, Ivanovo and Madara Rider (request 42-43-45.1): $48,000
- Haiti - Citadel Henry, National History Park (request 180.1): $57,200
- Honduras - Maya site of Copan (request 129.1): $24,050
- Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan - Old City of Jerusalem (request 148.1): $100,000
- Pakistan - Archaeological ruins of Moenjodaro (request 138.1): $34,000
- Yugoslavia - Natural and Culturo-Historical Region of Kotor (request 125.1 rev): $50,000
Sub-total for technical co-operation requests concerning cultural properties: $313,250
- Ethiopia - Simien National Park (request 9.1 rev): $21,000
- Honduras - Rio Platano Biosphere Reserve (request 196.1 rev): $67,025
- Nepal - Sagarmatha National Park (request 120.1 3 rev): $61,995
- Panama - Darien National Park (request 159.1 rev): $55,000
- Senegal - Niokolo-Koba National Park (request 153.1 rev): $27,031
- Senegal - Djoudj National Park (request 25.1 rev): $29,132
- Seychelles - Aldabra Atoll (request 185.1): $21,000
Sub-total for technical co-operation requests concerning natural properties: $282,183
TOTAL concerning cultural and natural properties: $595,433
& 25% reserve for small-scale projects: $148,858
42. The Committee approved without reservation the technical co-operation request from Senegal concerning Djoudj National Park.
It expressed its concern, however, concerning the consequences of the changes in the hydrological system on Djoudj National Park which would result from the works envisaged on the River Senegal and suggested that the authorities of Senegal request the inscription of this site on the List of World Heritage in Danger.
No draft decision proposed.