Draft Decision:29 COM 7B.87
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined the Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.100, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Commends the State Party for taking measures to improve the management structure and planning process and encourages it to continue their efforts;
4. Further encourages the State Party to complete the revision of the Master Plan for the World Heritage property and notes that a report on the property is due under Section II of the European Periodic Reporting;
5. Requests the State Party to provide the World Heritage Centre with an updated report by 1 February 2007 in order for the World Heritage Committee to examine the state of conservation of the property at its 31st session in 2007.