39th session of the Committee
28 June - 8 July 2015
New Inscribed Properties
Working documents can be consulted online. Download working documents, State of Conservation Reports, Mission reports, Clarification Maps. Consult the Provisional Agenda and Timetable....
Draft List of Participants
This list is based on the information provided by participants themselves, however if you have any corrections, please send an email by 8 July to:
Browse photos of the Committe
For the first time Jamaica contributed to the list with its newly added site of the Blue and John Crow Mountains.
© German Commission for UNESCO / Kolja Matzke
All about the 39th World Heritage Committee session as well as important information on the programme and conference venue.
Organised by UNESCO and the Federal Republic of Germany, represented by the Federal Foreign Office in cooperation with the German Commission for UNESCO.
Germany honours the principles of press freedom and welcomes media representatives from around the world.
The 39th session of the World Heritage Committee will be held at the World Conference Center Bonn (WCCB), Germany.
|Republic of Korea||2013-2017||2017|
WHC.15 /39.COM /19
Decisions adopted by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session (Bonn, 2015)
- World Heritage Centre and IUCN call for relocation of Rampal power plant, a serious threat to the Sundarbans Tuesday, 18 October 2016
- Official Launch of the Helsinki Action Plan Monitoring Survey Monday, 17 October 2016
- UNESCO reiterates call for unity and coordination to protect Syrian Cultural Heritage Wednesday, 13 April 2016
- Reactive Monitoring Mission to the Historical Monuments at Makli, Thatta World Heritage property (Pakistan) Friday, 19 February 2016
- Reactive Monitoring Mission to the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage property (Australia) Thursday, 19 November 2015
- UNESCO World Heritage and Aerospace History 05-Jul-2015-05-Jul-2015
- World Heritage Partnerships for Conservation panel discussion 02-Jul-2015-02-Jul-2015
- Astronomy and World Heritage Initiative — achievements and issues 01-Jul-2015-01-Jul-2015
- World Heritage Young Experts Forum: Youth Involvement in Sustainable Management of World Heritage Sites 17-Jun-2015-29-Jun-2015
- Information Session for States Parties in Paris 21-May-2015
- Orientation session for the members of the World Heritage Committee 22-Jan-2015-22-Jan-2015