This document presents the list of state of conservation reports proposed for discussion by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session. The numbering below refers to the list established in documents WHC-15/39.COM/7A, WHC-15/39.COM/7A.Add, WHC-15/39.COM/7B and WHC-15/39.COM/7B.Add.
Please note that the properties are listed in the order in which they will be discussed.
This document cancels and replaces the previous one.
- 2015 - Afghanistan - Cultural Landscape and Archaeological Remains of the Bamiyan Valley
- 2015 - Afghanistan - Minaret and Archaeological Remains of Jam
- 2015 - Australia - Great Barrier Reef
- 2015 - Brazil - Cerrado Protected Areas: Chapada dos Veadeiros and Emas National Parks
- 2015 - Central African Republic - Manovo-Gounda St Floris National Park
- 2015 - Colombia - Los Katíos National Park
- 2015 - Democratic Republic of the Congo - Garamba National Park
- 2015 - Democratic Republic of the Congo - Virunga National Park
- 2015 - Georgia - Gelati Monastery
- 2015 - Hungary - Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue
Français (fr):Liste des rapports sur l’état de conservation ...