The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decisions 31 COM 7B.95, 32 COM 7B.87 and 33 COM 7B.99 adopted at its 31st (Christchurch, 2007), 32nd (Quebec City, 2008) and 33rd (Seville, 2009) sessions respectively,
3. Notes progress in developing a comprehensive management plan, in preparing a draft Statement of Outstanding Universal Value, and in establishing a Management Committee for the property;
4. Recommends that the State Party include the key points of the resolution of the 2002 Conference held in Tallinn on "Alternatives to Historical Reconstruction in UNESCO World Heritage Cities" in the comprehensive management plan based on the retrospective Statement of Outstanding Universal Value;
5. Requests the State Party to provide information concerning major new restoration works mentioned in its report of 1 February 2011, which might have an impact on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
6. Also requests the State Party to prepare a cultural heritage impact assessment, in conformity with the ICOMOS Guidance on Heritage Impact Assessment for World Heritage Cultural Properties, to assess potential impact of the proposed new city administration building on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a progress report on the state of conservation of the property and on the implementation of the above.