The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 25 COM III.239, adopted at its 25th session (Helsinki, 2001),
3. Notes the information provided by the State Party, expresses its deep concern about the state of conservation of the property and urges the State Party to implement measures to control urban development and finalise the approval process for the legislative framework;
4. Also urges the State Party to prepare the Urban Conservation Plan and develop capacity building programmes with the support of the Social Fund for Development (SFD);
5. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to evaluate the state of conservation of the property and to discuss how progress might be achieved in ensuring the conservation and protection of the property;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.