The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.64, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Acknowledges the steps taken by the State Party to pursue the implementation of the Committee decision and urges the State Party to implement the rest of the measures proposed by the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission carried out in February-March 2009;
4. Encourages the State Party to draft the management plan of the property under the project "South Asia Tourism Infrastructure Development Project - Bangladesh Portion 2009-2014" in close consultation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
5. Welcomes the information that the Norwegian Funds-in-Trust, is supporting a capacity-building project for long term management, conservation and preservation of World Heritage properties in Bangladesh, which may contribute to improving the property's protection and management;
6. Requests the State Party to undertake its capacity-building activities on management and conservation of cultural heritage properties, in close consultation with the World Heritage Centre and Advisory Bodies;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a detailed report on the progress achieved in the implementation of the above.