The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Takes note of the report submitted by the State Party and the information provided on the state of conservation of the property;
3. Welcomes the cancellation of the decrees of declassification within the Archaeological Park of Carthage-Sidi Bou Said;
4. Encourages the State Party to submit a minor boundary modification in order to define a sufficient buffer zone to preserve the integrity of the property, and to indicate the legal framework of protection;
5. Urges the State Party to complete, adopt and implement the Plan for the Protection and Enhancement of the property initiated since 1996;
6. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to assess the state of conservation of the property and the progress regarding the Plan for its protection and enhancement;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above recommendations for consideration by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.