The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7B.57, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Takes note that the State Party has provided a state of conservation report for the property, and additional information on the management plan, on improved institutional mechanisms, and information and studies related to ongoing developments at the property, as requested since 2006, and specifically Decisions 32COM7B.60, 33COM7B.57 and 34COM7B.57;
4. Strongly encourages the State Party to establish as soon as possible a buffer zone to protect the property from excessive development and to submit a request for boundary modification to this end according to paragraphs 163-165 of the Operational Guidelines;
5. Requests the State Party to invite as soon as possible the joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to the property in order to evaluate, at its 36th session in 2012, the progress accomplished;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a report on the implementation of the above for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012 with a view to considering, in the case of confirmation of the ascertained or potential danger to Outstanding Universal Value, the possible inscription of the property on the List of World Heritage in Danger.