Decision : 35 COM 7B.50
Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa’a) (Jordan) (C 1093)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.56, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Requests the State Party to finalize a scientifically and technically sound conservation and restoration project for the Stylite tower and to submit it a soon as possible to the World Heritage Centre, for review by the Advisory Bodies, prior to implementation;
4. Urges the State Party to complete the management plan for the property, including a comprehensive conservation plan, as well as an archaeological research policy and a public use plan;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a progress report on the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.