Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.102, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Expresses its concerns on the fact that no progress in resolving the controversy over the "A303 Stonehenge Improvement" scheme has been made;
4. Takes note of the planning application for the visitor centre;
5. Requests once again that the Inspector's Report of the A303 Stonehenge Improvement Inquiry be provided to the World Heritage Centre upon publication;
6. Requests the State Party of the United Kingdom to provide the World Heritage Centre with an updated report by 1 February 2007, for examination by the Committee at its 31st session (2007).