The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.133, adopted at its 33th session (Seville, 2009),
3. Acknowledges the information provided by the State Party on the actions being taken for the protection of the property and on the proposed projects and encourages the State Party to continue its efforts in cooperation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies;
4. Requests the State Party to finalize the delimitation of the buffer zone and submit the proposed new boundaries, including appropriate cartography and the legal framework, to the World Heritage Centre, for examination by the World Heritage Committee;
5. Also requests, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, to submit detailed information and technical studies on planned interventions with special attention on land use, transportation systems and new urban interventions, for consideration and review by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, prior to approval and implementation;
6. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 December 2010, the draft retrospective Statement of Outstanding Universal Value to be analyzed by the Advisory Bodies;
7. Requests furthermore the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.