The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-010/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.120, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Requests the State Party to finalize the delimitation of the property including all elements of the fortified system according to the required formats and to submit it to the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies for consideration and review;
4. Also requests the State Party to finalize the conservation study for the full ensemble of walls and the fortified city and to submit a prioritized Action Plan for their conservation, taking into account provisions made in the Special Plan for Management and Protection by 31 December 2010;
5. Further requests the State Party to finalize the Special Plan for Management and Protection, taking into account the integrity of the fortified city and the historic centre;
6. Finally requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and on the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.