The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Deplores the collapse of the minaret of the Khnata Bent Bekkar Mosque at Meknes and addresses its condolences to the families of the victims;
3. Takes note of the report and the conclusions of the expert's visit on 19 April 2010;
4. Urges the State Party to undertake the measures recommended by this report, particularly the need to define a reconstruction proposal, including overall principles and technical details, for submission to the World Heritage Centre for evaluation by the Advisory Bodies, before any commitment has been made to the project, in line with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines;
5. Encourages the State Party to submit a request for International Assistance to ensure that the Moroccan experts are accompanied by an international expert during the development of the restoration and reconstruction project and during its execution;
6. Requests the State Party to submit, by 1 February 2011, a report on the state of conservation of the property and progress in the implementation of the measures recommended in the April 2010 mission report, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.