The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.59, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Notes with satisfaction the progress achieved by the State Party in the implementation of some of the recommendations of Decision 31 COM 7B.64, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007);
4. Requests the State Party to implement all its recommendations, in particular those concerning the establishment of legal protection, and the consolidation of appropriate local management mechanisms;
5. Urges the State Party to accelerate the preparation of the Management Plan for the property;
6. Also requests the State Party to transmit the technical dossier for the restoration of the Tichitt Mosque for examination by the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies before works begin;
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2012, a report on the progress accomplished in the implementation of the recommendations for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012.