The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.101, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes the follow-up activities to the February 2008 World Heritage Centre / ICOMOS mission to the property taking into account the key recommendations concerning the proposed bridge at Verige, the adoption and implementation of the management plan, and the coordination of conservation activities and development planning for the whole area of Kotor Bay;
4. Regrets that no coordination body has been established yet as recommended and requests the State Party to fully implement all recommendations in accordance with Decision 32 COM 7B.101;
5. Welcomes that funding has been obtained to carry out the visual impact study of the proposed bridge at Verige with the German Technical Cooperation Agency (GTZ);
6. Expresses great concern at the proposed bypass road and associated tourist development and urges the State Party to suspend further consideration of this until a buffer zone has been established, with adequate protection, and management mechanisms have been put in place to allow full impact studies to be undertaken;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a copy of the visual impact study and information on the management system, including the establishment of a coordinating body as well as the implementation of the management plan, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.