The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.102, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes progress made with the conservation strategy and the negotiations concerning the register of additional areas in the register of monuments to further enhance the protection of the authenticity and integrity of the property;
4. Welcomes the new variant of the expressway S1 which takes into account the values, integrity and authenticity of the property and does not adversely impact on its Outstanding Universal Value;
5. Encourages the State Party to continue stakeholder and local community consultations towards the finalization of the management plan;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a detailed report on the status of the consultations, the management plan as well as the implementation of the conservation strategy.