Decision : 32 COM 7B.19
Durmitor National Park (Montenegro) (N 100)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.29, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Regrets the fires which occurred in August 2007 in the vicinity of the property;
4. Encourages the State Party to include risk reduction in its management of the property, particularly in relation to the impact of fires on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
7. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2009, a clarification on the status and exact location of the hydro-electric dams for which tenders were issued in November 2007, a report on its management of risks to the values of the property, and a report on the overall state of conservation of the property, for review by the World Heritage Centre and IUCN.