The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 30 COM 7B.54, adopted during its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006),
3. Notes with satisfaction that Master Plans have now be approved for all four cities and that the State Party is committed to raise an agreed amount of funds for the next five years to support rehabilitation and restoration works in the property;
4. Regrets that no progress has been made in putting in place legal protection;
5. Urges the State Party to establish appropriate local management mechanisms, with the adequate financial and human resources;
6. Encourages the State Party to submit an International assistance request for further capacity-building of the technical and managerial staff of the FNSVA;
7. Requests the State Party to submit, before 1 February 2009, a progress report on the implementation of the above recommendations for examination by the Committee at its 33rd session in 2009.