State of Conservation (SOC)
- Effects arising from use of transportation infrastructure
- Fishing/collecting aquatic resources
- Human resources
- Illegal activities
- Impacts of tourism / visitor / recreation
- Interpretative and visitation facilities
- Invasive/alien terrestrial species
- Management systems/ management plan
- Solid waste
- Other Threats:
a) Natural values and cultural landscape qualities are not yet reflected in the islands management structure and conservation priorities; b) Fire
The threats indicated are listed in alphabetical order; their order does not constitute a classification according to the importance of their impact on the property.
Furthermore, they are presented irrespective of the type of threat faced by the property, i.e. with specific and proven imminent danger (“ascertained danger”) or with threats which could have deleterious effects on the property’s Outstanding Universal Value (“potential danger”).