Draft Decision : 29 COM 7B.13
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7B.Rev,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15B.18, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Notes with satisfaction that the State Party has begun plans and sought international assistance to organise a Sub-regional Workshop on Illegal Fishing in the Sulu Sea;
4. Urges the State Party to work with the World Heritage Centre and IUCN to further develop and refine these plans for the Workshop and submit a reformulated international assistance request so that the Chairperson of the Committee may consider its approval at the earliest possible time;
5. Requests the State Party to provide to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2006, a report on the implementation of the recommendations contained in Decision 28 COM 15B.18, for examination by the Committee at its 30th session in 2006.