The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined the report on the state of conservation of this property and further information provided by the Centre;
2. Takes note of the additional information presented by the State Party;
3. Encourages the State Party to continue its efforts to rehabilitate and enhance the state of conservation of this World Heritage property;
4. Expresses its appreciation to the State Party for welcoming the proposal for a joint UNESCO-ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to examine the state of conservation of the property and to undertake consultations with the site management authorities;
5. Requests that a joint UNESCO-ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission with this mandate be organized before the 27th session of the Committee;
to examine the findings and recommendations of this mission at its 27th session in June/July 2003.