Decision : 27 COM 7B.74
Kizhi Pogost (Russian Federation)
The World Heritage Committee ,
1. Recalling its decisions taken at the 25th extraordinary session of the Bureau in 2001 (Helsinki),;
2. Expresses its appreciation to the authorities of the State Party for their commitment to the preservation of the property;
3. Takes note of the report and recommendations provided by the International Workshop with regard to the future conservation of this property under threat;
4. Encourages the State Party, the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies to continue to collaborate and to closely follow the future development of the conservation works;
5. Requests the State Party to provide an updated report the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2004 on progress made in order that the World Heritage Committee can examine the state of conservation of the property at its 28th session in 2004.
 Decision adopted without discussion.
2003 Kizhi Pogost