Decision : 37 COM 7B.51
Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa’a) (Jordan) (C 1093)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-13/37.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.50 , adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Takes note of the progress in the implementation of conservation and monitoring measures at the Stylite tower and requests the State Party to provide additional technical details about these measures to the World Heritage Centre, for review by the Advisory Bodies;
4. Urges the State Party to complete the management plan which must include a comprehensive conservation plan as well as an archaeological research policy and a public use plan;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2015 , a progress report on the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 39th session in 2015.