The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.97, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Regrets that the State of Conservation report was not submitted in one of the working languages of the World Heritage Convention;
4. Urges the State Party to finalise and fully implement the Disaster Preparedness Plan;
5. Invites the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Committee details of proposed projects affecting historic buildings such as Casa Andina, Tambo de la Cabezona and Casa Polar by 1 October 2007, according to Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, for consideration by the World Heritage Centre and ICOMOS;
6. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to the property, if appropriate, following the assessment of project plans;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2008, a progress report on the advances made in the implementation of the Disaster Preparedness Plan for examination by the Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.