The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 30 COM 7B.84, adopted at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006),
3. Commends the State Party on its efforts to provide a comprehensive overview of all issues raised by the Committee during its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006);
4. Strongly encourages the State Party to prepare the comprehensive management plan for the property and its buffer zone requested by Decision 30 COM 7B.84;
5. Urgently requests the State Party to challenge the State Court’s decision to permit construction of new buildings on the section of the town wall between Suurtüki and Rannamäe Streets, on the basis of the obligations incurred through ratification of the World Heritage Convention;
6. Urges the City of Tallinn to halt any new construction projects and to modify its municipal planning mechanisms to ensure that planning proposals which may threaten the Outstanding Universal Value of the World Heritage property be rejected;
7. Also requests the State Party to provide a progress report to the World Heritage Centre on 1 February 2008 providing a response to the above requests for examination by the Committee at its 32nd session in 2008.