The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-07/31.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 29 COM 7B.59, adopted at its 29th session (Durban, 2005),
3. Endorses the State Party’s Decision to develop two separate management plans, one for the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, and another one for Fatehpur Sikri;
4. Notes the progress that has been made by the State Party in the development of an integrated management plan for the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort and for a Visitors Facilitation Centre;
5. Endorses the State Party’s position not to re-nominate the three World Heritage properties in the Agra district as a single World Heritage property, and encourages it to continue its effort to ensure both site-specific as well as integrated management of the three properties;
6. Requests the State Party to provide the information to the World Heritage Centre concerning the boundaries and area of the three World Heritage properties in the Agra District, as requested by the World Heritage Centre within the framework of the Retrospective Inventory project in 2006;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit a progress report to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2010 for consideration by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.