Decision : 36 COM 7B.76
Villa Adriana (Tivoli) (Italy) (C 907)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B.Add,
2. Welcomes the State Party's allocation of funding for the conservation of the property;
3. Commends the State Party for its decision to abandon the construction of a waste dump in the Corcolle area;
4. Requests the State Party to inform the World Heritage Centre in due time about any major development project planned in the buffer zone of the property, including the housing development at Comprensorio di Ponte Lucano, for which a Heritage Impact Assessment should be included, in accordance with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, before any irreversible commitment is made;
5. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2014 an updated report on the state of conservation of the property.