Portovenere, Cinque Terre and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Italy) (C 826)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B,
2. Extends its sympathy to the victims of the floods of October 2011 and their families;
3. Takes note of the emergency response provided by the State Party and encourages the State Party to conduct a detailed survey in order to obtain further information on the state of conservation of the property;
4. Commends the steps undertaken by the regional authorities for the safeguarding of the property;
5. Notes that the State Party has invited an advisory mission to assess the overall state of conservation of the property and to provide technical advice on remedial measures and risk preparedness;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above.