The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.60, adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Regrets that the State Party did not submit the report as requested;
4. Expresses its concern at the increasing vulnerability of the property as a result of the current difficult situation as well as the potential threats to its integrity;
5. Calls upon the international community to support the State Party, in co-operation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, to develop priority conservation and management measures and capacity building programmes;
6. Requests the State Party to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to evaluate the state of conservation of the property and identify measures needed to reverse the decay and ensure the conservation and protection of the property;
7. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.