The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.134, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Notes with satisfaction the efforts made by the State Party to ensure the safeguarding of the property and encourages it to continue such efforts in co-operation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, in particular for reaching a final solution to the closure of the illegal road through San Agustín;
4. Urges the State Party to increase its outreach activities with the communities in order to encourage to discontinuing the use of the illegal road above;
5. Requests the State Party to finalize the delimitation of the components inscribed on the World Heritage List, including zoning activities scheduled for 2011, and to submit to the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies the defined boundaries, including appropriate cartography as well as the legal framework for examination by the World Heritage Committee within the framework of the Retrospective Inventory process;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, an updated report on the state of conservation of the property and the implementation of the above, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.