The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.85, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Notes the progress made by the State Party in dealing with illegal buildings, the on-going process for the development of a management plan, the carrying out of mitigating measures at the Minh Mang and Khai Dinh Tombs to reduce the impact of the new highway, as well as restricting some major infrastructure projects within the protected area and the buffer zone;
4. Encourages the State Party to consider an extension of the property to include its surrounding cultural landscape that is related spatially to the major monuments;
5. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, for review by the Advisory Bodies, any new development or conservation projects which might have an impact on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
6. Also requests the State Party to complete the Management Plan without further delay and to ensure in the process its integration into the larger regulatory framework being developed for the city of Hue (Master Plan);
7. Further requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a detailed report on the progress achieved in the implementation of the above.