The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-11/35.COM/7A.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 34 COM 7A.24, adopted at its 34th session (Brasilia, 2010),
3. Takes note of the State Party's for its sustained commitment to the conservation and protection of the property and encourages it to continue its efforts, particularly in regard to the control of construction and protection of the landscape;
4. Also encourages the international community to continue supporting conservation works with the required technical expertise and funding;
5. Reiterates its request to invite a joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission to the property to review the current state of conservation and to evaluate whether the Desired state of conservation has been achieved;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre a progress report on the implementation of the correctives measures by 1 February 2012 for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012;
7. Decides to retain Bam and its Cultural Landscape (Islamic Republic of Iran) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.