The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/10C,
2. Recalling Decisions 31 COM 11D.1, 32 COM 11E, and 33 COM 11B, adopted respectively at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007), 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008), and 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Takes note of the progress achieved in the follow up to the first cycle of Periodic Reporting, as well as the results of activities in preparation for the launching of its second cycle, and in particular of the sub-regional Workshops organised in Maupiti (French Polynesia, France), Taiyuan (China), and Dehradun (India);
4. Decides to launch a second cycle of Periodic Reporting in Asia and the Pacific region and requests the States Parties of Asia and the Pacific region to actively participate in this process;
5. Also requests States Parties of Asia and the Pacific region to prepare all the missing retrospective Statements of Outstanding Universal Value concerning properties located in their territory and to submit them to the World Heritage Centre before 1 February 2011 for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 36th session in 2012;
6. Further requests the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies to provide assistance to the States Parties in Asia and the Pacific region in the preparation of Periodic Reporting;
7. Requests furthermore the World Heritage Centre to keep it informed of progress achieved in the Periodic Reporting exercise at its 35th session in 2011.