Old Town of Avila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Spain) (C 348bis)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 8B.53, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009,)
3. Notes the progress of the property's Management Plan and the documentation submitted concerning the car park project, which is being evaluated by the Advisory Body;
4. Refers the examination of the buffer zone suggested for the Old Town of Àvila and its Extra-Muros Churches, Spain, to the State Party, in order to allow it to finalize the property's Management Plan;
5. Requests the State Party to provide three printed copies and an electronic version of the management plan to the World Heritage Centre by 1 February 2011;
6. Also requests the State Party, in conformity with Paragraph 172 of the Operational Guidelines, to not take any decisions concerning the car park project submitted by the State Party to the World Heritage Centre, until receiving comments from ICOMOS concerning this project.