Cathedral, Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Seville (Spain) (C 383 rev)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-10/34.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 33 COM 7B.123, adopted at its 33rd session (Seville, 2009),
3. Acknowledges the information provided by the State Party on the conclusions of the Expert Committee set up to assess the impact of the proposed Torre Cajasol on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, and that this tower will have a potential adverse impact on the 'transitional' area of the historic city;
4. Regrets that the State Party did not halt the construction works on this project and takes note that the State Party has started preliminary works on this project;
5. Requests the State Party to reconsider the current project in order to avoid any possible adverse impact on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
6. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by June 2011, a report on the state of conservation of the property and on the steps taken in order to avoid any possible adverse impact on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.