Río Plátano Biosphere Reserve (Honduras)
The World Heritage Committee,1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29COM 7A and the Draft Decision 29 COM 7A.12.Rev,,
2. Recalling its Decision 28 COM 15A.13 adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Regrets that little progress has been made towards reaching the benchmarks for removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger set by the Committee at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004);
4. Expresses its concern about the developments which affect the outstanding universal value of the property;
5. Recommends that the State Party of Honduras work closely with the “Enhancing Our Heritage” project to improve communication and cooperation;
6. Requests the State Party to submit, by 1 February 2006, a report on the implementation of the remaining recommendations made by the joint 2003 UNESCO/IUCN mission, for examination by the Committee at its 30th session (Vilnius, 2006);7. Decides to retain the Rio Platano Biosphere Reserve (Honduras) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.