The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-05/29.COM/7A,
2. Recalling Decision 28 COM 15A.14, adopted at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004),
3. Encourages the State Party of Benin to pursue the search for funding in order to implement all the measures defined by the Committee at its 28th session (Suzhou, 2004);
4. Invites the international community to support the State Party in its efforts towards removing the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger;
5. Decides to maintain the Royal Palaces of Abomey (Benin) on the List of World Heritage in Danger.