The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-09/33.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 32 COM 7B.87, adopted at its 32nd session (Quebec City, 2008),
3. Notes the quality and usefulness of the Development Plan for Old Tallinn in exploring future development and conservation scenarios to preserve the Old Town, developed by the State Party;
4. Strongly regrets that the State Party has not yet put into place an adequate management plan/system for the Tallinn Old Town requested by the World Heritage Committee at its 30th (Vilnius, 2006), 31st (Christchurch, 2007) and 32nd (Quebec City, 2008) sessions respectively;
5. Suggests that the State Party invite, a technical advisory mission, if necessary, to assist local authorities in initiating work on the requested management plan / system;
6. Also notes the progress made in implementing the thematic plan "Framework for high-rise buildings", and the commendable progress made by the State Party in strengthening the conditions for conservation of the World Heritage;
7. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2011, a progress report on the state of conservation of the property and on the above issues, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 35th session in 2011.