Historic Centre of Sighisoara (Romania) (C 902)
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-08/32.COM/7B,
2. Recalling Decision 31 COM 7B.117, adopted at its 31st session (Christchurch, 2007),
3. Notes the detailed report of the State Party, and the elaboration of the Framework Programme for the Protection and Management of the Historic Centre of Sighisoara;
4. Encourages the State Party to explore all avenues to closely monitor the state of conservation of the Historic Centre of Sighisoara;
5. Urges the State Party to approve and establish the Plan for the Protection and Management of the property including the Manual for Restoration, Rehabilitation and Construction;
6. Requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2010, an updated and detailed report including the Plan for the Protection and Management of the property, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 34th session in 2010.